Friday, August 30, 2013

Welcome to MyKayakWorld

Hello and welcome to MyKayakWorld!

My name is Chuck & I am 39 years old. I have a lot of different hobbies and one of them is kayaking, which is why I have created this little blog of mine.


I have enjoyed kayaking for several years now, I try to go kayaking every weekend if by any means possible. A few years back I used to go kayaking alone, but it wasn't nearly enough fun. My girlfriend didn't think she could handle a kayak on our own, so we decided to purchase a tandem kayak instead.

This soon became a great passion of mine and I've made it my duty to let other people know about tandem kayaks. On this blog I will be talking about them a little bit and sharing my experiences with it.

I hope that you find some interesting information on my blog and become a regular reader. Stay tuned for new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment